Week One Start or Sit Full PPR

Currently i sit with four options…
Ronald Jones vs NO
Chris Thompson vs IND
Antonio Gibson vs PHI
Parris Cambell vs JAX

I need everyone’s advice

I think if the rest of your team is strong I’d go with the Chris Thompson floor.

Ya so here’s my team situation right now. On the start sit on the footballers website they say I should start Campbell

Chris Thompson isn’t a bad choice. I do think Campbell could have a great game against the Jags and he just started practicing in full today.

1 Like

See this is where I’m stuck haha. I think the floor for Thompson is greater, but the ceiling of Campbell is higher.

The Colts have a good defense and the Jags defense is pretty bad. I think Campbell has a better matchup than Thompson.

DJ is your start. That Ques. tag is suspicious. I cant find a word anywhere about why he would be Ques.

Sorry, my bad, that was Diontae.
You are right, Thompson has a higher floor, but Campbell has had a great camp. I would probably go Campbell

I’m in a similar situation with Thompson and Gibson and I think I’m leaning Thompson for week 1. He’s familiar with the scheme because of his time with Gruden and he’s been awesome when healthy. I like Gibson more eventually, but want to see what he’s got first.