‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Weeks 15 & 16 QB question, PLEASE advise footclan

I only need to worry about weeks 15 & 16. My QB is Carr (week 15 vs Dal easy game,…week 16 @ Phi tough game. ) Should i pick up Bortles or Keenum for possibly week 15 and def week 16?? Thanks for any advice!

Definitely good to plan ahead man. I’d probably lean Keenum (because Bortles has a low, low floor because he’s on a run first offense, with the coach hoping to make him pass as little as possible). Carr isn’t an every week starter for me, and I really think when you get outside of the top teir guys (like brady, wentz, etc) your best bet is to stream and play matchups.
There is a possibility Keenum loses the starting job by then (his performance doesn’t suggest that currently), so I’d definitely keep that in mind and monitor the situation.

Best of luck man!

Thanks Nicholas! I been streaming QB for half the season with good success. Since I only need to win those 2 weeks i agree I better grab the best WW option now. Carr still hasn’t shown me enough so I did grab Kee, thanks for the vote of confidence! Appreciate it :smile: