‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Weird situation

Alvin Kamara and Marlon Mack are available on waivers in my league. I was planning on prioritizing Kamara then Mack, but I just noticed that Kamara will not go through waivers until Thursday not Wednesday because he was dropped this morning. I have the #2 priority. I don’t know if I should wait until Wed to put my claim in for him, very much likely missing out on ANY of the players I would target after him and also risk the the person with the #1 priority does the same and I miss out on all players I would target. What should I do here?

I think Kamara is good enough in his current role that he’s worth that gamble. Good luck.

Don’t waste your priority on Mack right away. Scout the team that has 1st priority to see if they would likely be using their priority to fill in a bye week, kicker, defense, etc. If it looks good, take Kamara over mack. With AP out of town, Kamara is the best choice

i think Marlon Mack looks like a monster i think he will get 10 + touches a game to start and take the job from gore. Im 1-4 in my league though so wtf do i know hah