Well folks.......this is it for me!

LOL…looks like the end of the road for me. Made it to the SB in our league. Finished our 10 team league in 3rd at 9-4. Made it through the two rounds of our Play Offs and to our Super Bowl. My opponent went 7-6 along with three others in the league.

I had Gurley, and picked up D Williams night before last since was figuring Gurley wouldn’t play. WOO-HOO…he came through for me. Got me 25 PPR pts. Unfortunately…my opponent had Mahomes, JuJu, Edelman, Engram, Hilton and Rams. I matched him with Russel and D Williams, Dav Adams, Derrick Henry and Chubb.

BUT…it came down to needing DEN to put up 25 pts. :sob:

SOOOOO…as they say…“SE La Vie” (LOL…or however they say it. BUT…y’all get the point)

BUT…hey…ya know what…AT LEAST I MADE IT TO THE ENDING GAME!!! OUR SUPERBOWL!!! Which means I ended our season as one of the two best teams in our league!!!

GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!!! :grinning:

I fought hard and did my research!!! PAID OFF AS FAR AS I’M CONCERNED. LOL…got me further than the other 8 in our league…INCLUDING MY COMMISH!!! :joy:

(PS…the best part…I’m an almost 60 year old, old lady…AND…THE ONLY FEMALE IN OUR LEAGUE…all the rest of the league are young enough to be my sons or grandsons!!!)
(Ok…sorry y’all….yeah…I pulled the “old lady” card) SORRY…FORGIVE ME…LOL :wink:

1 Like