‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Wentz and Kamara trade

So I’m a big believer in Kamara! I lost Zeke and my rb depth consists of Alfred Morris, tev coleman, beastmode and Crowell. Full ppr would it be a good trade to send antoinio brown and Dak Prescott away for Kamara and Carson Wentz my other wr are juju, d parker, Michael Thomas, and ted Ginn

No I think you would be hurting your chances. Your WR depth isnt great. If you really want Kamara I would offer Juju and maybe Morris or whoever your RB 2 is.

I actually don’t hate it. Kamara is likely going to be a top 10 RB ROS and will easily be your RB1 moving forward as everyone else are more fringe-RB2s. He also has a dream of a playoff schedule. I also think Wentz is the better QB with more weapons and doesn’t have to worry about getting sacked a million times is Tyron Smith misses anymore games with those injuries. Losing Antonio would hurt, but I still really like all of your other WRs. The only hesitation I have is having Ginn & Thomas along with Kamara. I’m fine starting Thomas & Kamara together, but you should look to also flip Ginn for a similar WR to get more diversity in your corps. Overall, I’d probably do it.

I sent 3 diff offers ones that include brown and a 4 for 2 where I replaced brown with Zeke hopefully I can persuade him he needs him for the championship match lmao

I think I would do that trade. I think it’s pretty fair and I like your other WR. Parker has a fantastic schedule and that team is going to be behind a lot. Thomas is a safe as it gets. Juju is becoming very solid as well. Your RB are not good and Kamara would bolster them a ton