‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

What 3 to start?

Which 3 to start? Shepard, Thielen, Tate Or JuJu? Let me know your opinion because I am having a hard time figuring it out haha

Anyone want to help?

all that close I guess Id pull out the one that is playing Thursday.

Shep\Thielen\Tate

If you want JUJU in

Id swap out Tate Vs Chicago

Shepard and Thielen 100%. The decision really comes down to Tate or JuJu. I don’t think you can go wrong really with either, but it depends on your situation. Are you in a MUST WIN scenario? Can you afford to have one of them flop and reach for the bigger potential upside? If that’s the case, go JuJu. His ceiling is just stupid high right now, but I’m not certain his floor is as high as Tate. If you MUST WIN this week, I feel a little more confident with Tate.

JuJu’s targets the last 5 weeks: 6, 3, 3, 10, 7
Tate’s targets the last 5 weeks: 8, 7, 9, 8, 7

Tate averages more opportunities per week (less competition for passes thrown his way), but JuJu has shown he can take a pass and go 50/60/70 yards with it to the house.

I’m not in a “must win” but I’m battling 3 other managers for a first round bye currently. That’s great info for me to take in to decide! Would you play Tate and Juju over Mel Gordon, K Hunt or Demarco Murray? Because that’s an option as well for my flex

Definitely not over Gordon and Hunt. I think a lot of Gordon owners are freaking out over Eckler, but it’s not founded. He had one good game and had the hot hand. However, all indications are, for as hot as he was, Gordon has the start. This isn’t changing anytime soon.

Murray is the only one I might CONSIDER dropping for Tate or JuJu as his health can be a question literally any given time. The man could stub his toe on a blade of grass and be out for a quarter. However, if there is no indication of an injury, his touches and opportunities are greater than the WRs. Last 5 games he rushed/was targeted a total of 19, 16, 22, 11 (I think he left this game early), and 18 times. He’s going to touch the ball more, and if the podcast has tried to drill anything into your head, it’s that the opportunities are what you chase.

Yeah I totally agree it’s just been tough being a Murray owner this season haha! Thanks I appreciate it

I can imagine. He got taken one pick before I had him queued up, and I suppose I was saved the agony of deciding to start or bench him every week.