What do I do with Jacobs week 14?

In a 10 team full PPR league playing in the first round of playoffs this week. I have Josh Jacobs as my RB2, with the news of his injury status this week I am not sure what to do. I picked up Jalen Richard yesterday but not DeAndre Washington. Since he is questionable as of today going into Sunday, these are the options I came up with:

Option 1:
I have Carson, Penny, Jacobs, Richard, Coleman and Michel as my RB’s. I was thinking of dropping Coleman for DeAndre Washington because I can’t come around to the idea of confidently starting any one in the 49ers backfield.

Option 2:
I don’t pick up DeAndre Washington and I pick up Snell, Laird or Mostert. I am leaning towards Snell since the Steelers have the same start time as the Raiders. Who ever I pick up I would drop Coleman for them

Would love to get your guys thoughts. I am open to other suggestions from the footclan as well!

Rest of my team
Wentz
Godwin
Parker
OBJ
Chark
Adams
Mark Andrews
Koo

I’m not starting Jacobs I’m flexing Kupp instead. Show me yourstarting line up and bench guys how you have them

I am in the same boat and am currently starting Snell over Jacobs. Really hurts me to do it, but I just think the Raiders wont risk Jacobs since they don’t have anything to fight for (two game lead for 2nd place in AFC West), and the Titans still have a chance to win the AFC South (1 game behind) so they’ll come loaded.

1 Like