What do you guys think ROS?

So I am 4-5 in my 10 team full point PPR and a game out of a playoff spot. Here’s my roster, I think I need more WR depth but not sure who to part with to get it. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on people I should target or move? Thanks!

QB-Lamar Jackson
RB - Dalvin Cook , LeVeon Bell, Kareem Hunt
WR- DJ Chark Jr, Tyrell Williams, Larry Fitzgerald, Terry McLauren, Alshon Jeffrey, Josh Gordon, Danny Amendola, and Antonio Brown
TE- Zach Ertz
DEF- streaming
K- Joey Sly

I think your crazy to say you need more depth at wr what you need is stronger wr not more depth how can you even roster 8. Your rbs are alright but id be just trying to move some of the wrs for any upgrades wr or rb

We have 6 bench spots but only 2 starting WR and a flex. Not sure what I could swing to get an upgrade at WR with the bench receivers I have.

My problem I fear is I’ll have to get rid of bell or cook in order to upgrade WR and then have a hole at RB

Well holding AB hasnt done you any favors either but i wouldnt move either of those but trying to pair hunt with fitz or terry could get you an upgrade it depends on some of the other team needs for your trade partners

I’d personally try to sell Gordon. People still imagine he is 2013 Josh Gordon, while he hasn’t shown anything near that. Everyone has these grand ideas that he’s going to explode everywhere he goes. I’m sorry, but if he can’t produce with Tom Brady throwing to him, I don’t have high hopes for him.

100% agree with sdatkins Gordon holds value over what he should. if someone in your league has no bench depth at wr you could package a couple of them

Thanks, appreciate it!

In a 10 team league, I would not roster Larry Fitzgerald, Josh Gordon, Danny Amendola, or Antonio Brown. Agree that you need WR depth.

Before looking at trades, I’d mine the waiver wire. Can you provide the top 5-10 WRs and RBs available?

Sure the waiver wire looks to be

WR
Mike Williams
Jamison crowder
Devante Parker
Zack Pascal
Corey Davis
Robby Anderson

RB
Ronald Jones II
Damien Williams
Allen Ballage
Nyheim Hines
Peyton Barber

I put in a waiver claim on Parker and dropping djax

I would roster any of those WR above Fitzgerald, Gordon, Amendo or Brown.

I would also roster Ronald Jones II or Damien Williams above the WRs listed.

Ya a lot of those guys are better than who you have on your roster.

Drop Larry Fitzgerald, Josh Gordon, Danny Amendola, and Antonio Brown

Pick up Mike Williams, Zack Pascal, Ronald Jones, and Damien Williams

2 Likes