What do you think? (d/st)

BEARS vs GB or JAGS vs WASH
1st round playoffs against #1 seed
Need some input guys

1 Like

That’s a hard one! A) Bears vs ole Aaron Rodgers in Lambeau or B) trusting the Jax D whose been terrible against a terrible WAS offense. I would say you could roll the dice with Jaxbut I imagine the Bears v Packers could be a low scoring affair.

1 Like

I think Arod in Lambeau is something i want to stay away from. However, Bears D has been killer so there’s that. I’m leaning a bit towards Jax (even though they have been absolutely horid as of late) only because they are at home and going against a very bad Washington offense on their 4th, yes, their 4th string QB in Josh Johnson.

1 Like

I know right! My opponent puts up a lot of points so I feel like I have to gamble…but the bears d have a safe floor you know.

1 Like

Isn’t GB going to CHI? That may make a big difference. I don’t think either will do bad this week, but CHI has definitely been stopping anything and everything (and I’m starting Jones and Adams in the hopes they can produce :frowning:)

Oh dang it says they are at home. I cant put a. Screen shot up but he has
Mahomes
Thomas Smith Shuster Hill Lockett
Fornett ware/Williams
Kelce
Ebron

The whole KC roster basically lol

Just checked, and they are travelling to CHI. Divisional matchups always provide weird results, though. Someone in another post reminded us that Blount ran for almost 100 yards and 2 TD’s against CHI.

1 Like

Ya very true I have Todd GURLEY and we know what they did him last week lol

oh nice! i think im still leaning towards Jax. i don’t think there will be turnovers in chicago gb game .