‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

What do you think? Last Nights draft

We moved to 12 teams, standard scoring, this year, so we had a random draft position. Ended up in the second spot. Started with L. Bell, took a chance on Zeke at the end of the second and grabbed A Rogers on the turnaround in 3. Yahoo was impressed, but it’s really a high risk, high reward draft me thinks.

What do you think?

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: LeVeon Bell, Ezekiel Elliott, Ameer Abdullah, Duke Johnson, LeGarrette Blount, James White, Rex Burkhead
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Martavis Bryant, Brandon Marshall, Robby Anderson, Ted Ginn, Zay Jones
TE: Tyler Eifert
TD: New York Giants

I think you’d have been better served taking a WR in the third, but that said, I think this is still a good team. The issue is definitely going to be WR. I think you have decent receivers, but they will almost certainly be a relative weakness. You really need your RBs to hit big and stay healthy.

Yeah, my league had gone very heavy WR in the 2nd, so I went with what was out there. Should be an interesting year.

Very solid team only thing I might have done differently is went WR/RB in the 3rd