So I just had a terrible experience with a league. I argued about having waiver limits and I got removed from the league with a 6-1 record…
So I want to start my own league, and I want it to be the best possible league ever played.
What would be some of the settings and perks I should add that would make it the best possible league ever?
Some of my starting proposals are:
- Keeper League, 2 round penalty, waiver adds are drafted at ADP, 2 or 3 keepers?
- Positions: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, WR/RB/TE, WR/RB/TE/QB, DEF - NO KICKER!!! 6 BN, 2 IR
- Auction Draft (ideal), $200 budget
- $150 FAAB for waivers
- 2 points per week, 1 for winning matchup and 1 for highest scoring teams (12 team league, 6 players with highest scores would get a point)
- 7 team playoffs? Does a platform support this?
- Weekly Payouts for highest score of the week ($1 per number of teams)
- Weekly survivor pool
- End of season superlatives (highest qb score, wr score, etc.)
- .5 PPR
Those are what I have come up with so far… What suggestions do you have to make it truly the most fun and best league ever?