What jersey you buying to relish in your fantasy championship?

Lamar Jackson and Dalvin Cook easily carried my team the entire season.

1 Like

Might seriously look at a CMC jersey dude is insane and the whole reason I even made the playoffs

2 Likes

No jersey for me. That steak dinner will be extra tasty.

Plus my girlfriend has been more than patient and supportive the last 4 months and I feel she deserves to share the spoils.

3 Likes

@scout124 Interesting perspective. I like it!

I’m looking at Mark Andrews, but my Nerd-Cave is pretty full at the moment with past spoils of war.

3 Likes

im sure you could find room for one more. the lamar and mark andrews stack was filthy this year. between the three of them for regular season and Miles Sanders for Playoffs. sheeewwww

I’ve have Evans, Hilton, Gurley and Antonio Brown on the wall now and Hunt in the closet on a timeout. But maybe you’re right.

Hot Tip: Watch Michaels or Hobby Lobby for sales on jersey cases. They can be expensive at full price but are often found at half price if you wait for a sale.

1 Like

Well, Dalvin Cook was my main man all year so I’m looking to order one of those Chef Dalvin Cook shirts- for me and my son. He became quite the Cook fan watching games with me. Also, I’m hoping those shirts support his Hot Meals on Wheels - pretty sure- I’m still looking it up.

I ordered myself a FootClan Title shirt in blue for Saquon being the MVP of my playoffs.

2 Likes

If I were to get a jersey though, probably Dalvin or Godwin, for services rendered. I’d consider Dak except it would seriously bother my brother the Giants fan and I’d prefer to keep the peace. lol

2 Likes

Its Lamar or Cmc for me. They carried the load for me this year. But I cant find any Lamar jerseys.

1 Like

I went the route of a ring this year. Getting a blue stone for CMC, Mack, Kupp being 3 key pieces to my victory. Green was sold out unfortunetely which would represent Aaron Jones’ monday heroics.
But CMC woulda been my jersey. Also a bucs fan so not touching a panthers jersey lol.

2 Likes