‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

What Offer Can I Make For Kerryon?

I need an RB and I feel like the best player I could trade for right now would probably be Kerryon Johnson. I would like to come up with an offer that would be fair for me and the offer that has him, but not sure what it would be. Do you think you could take a look at both rosters and help me come up with something?

Full PPR, 10 team, redraft. Roster below:

QB: Patrick Mahomes
RB: Nick Chubb
RB: Kenjon Barner
WR: Davante Adams
WR: Juju Smith-Schuster
TE: Zach Ertz
W/R/T: Josh Gordon
DEF: Arizona Defense
K: Justin Tucker
BN: Doug Baldwin
BN: Geronimo Allison
BN: Ito Smith
BN: OJ Howard
BN: Sony Michel
BN: Leonard Fournette

His team:

QB: Jameis Winston
RB: Kerryon Johnson
RB: Marlon Mack
WR: AJ Green
WR: Stefon Diggs
TE: Njoku
W/R/T: Todd Gurley

K: He holds this spot open until Sunday usually, annoying, but tells you what kind of player he is lol
DEF: Doesn’t matter
BN: Corey Clement
BN: Carlos Hyde
BN: Corey Davis
BN: Royce Freeman
BN: Chris Hogan
BN: Marquise Goodwin
BN: Ronald Jones

Probs wouldn’t go for it, BUT I’d try to package Baldwin (or Gordon) and Fournette for Diggs and Kerryon. And then see where the convo goes from there.

You think that would even be considered? Feel like this is the kind of manager who would get very turned off with an initial offer if he thought it was a big lowball

unfortunately this guy doesn’t have many needs in his starting lineup. He could use a better wr3, and if he traded away Kerryon he would be a little weak at rb2. That’s why there isn’t much incentive for this owner t o move him. Ertz would be an upgrade at TE, maybe involve TE swap. Benjamin’s offer but swap tight end as well. Or just Baldwin and ertz for Kerryon and Davis.

I mean I don’t think it’s a huge lowball. Fournette is set to return next week and many people may see him as an upgrade over Kerryon in full form. Diggs has had 2 down weeks in a row now, people are still excited for Baldwin and also see a lot of potential in Gordon if you want to package him instead of Baldwin.

Agree with this. Except idk if fournette will actually be back. But not an insulting offer to do Fournette and Gordon

doubt I trade Gordon but Fournette will definitely be back

Figured I would ask the same question in this thread about my own team:

WR: MThomas, Allison, JBrown, Kupp, Ridely, Boyd
TE: Ebron, Burton

Any thoughts?

I think you can spare either Kupp or Boyd. Or JBrown and one of your TEs. Regardless, your deep at WR so you can spare one if you want to upgrade RB.

Ya my RBs are CMC, Mixon, and Michele…having Kerryon would be a huge benefit