What’s the format of your favorite dynasty league and why?

For those of you that play in dynasty leagues: What is your preferred league format (rosters, scoring, rules, etc.) and why? I am curious because I am looking to commission my 2nd dynasty startup this year. I have made some observations about my first startup including what went well and what I think could be done better. I would like to hear about some leagues that people on here enjoy and what makes them great.

my favorite format is the leagues i run,

32 teams that mimic the nfl, afc and nfc have their own player pool and cannot trade with each other.

We run the playoffs and rookie drafts like the nfl, we have a toilet bowl, we have salaries and contract years, RFA periods, a FA Auction, and you play your nfl schedule.

2 of my leagues use 1 qb, 1 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 wr/rb/te flex, 1 k, 1 def
my 3rd league will be using 1 qb, 1 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 3 wr/rb/te flex with no kickers or defenses.

I have a .5ppr league, 1 ppr/1.5 te, and 1 ppr

I have 2 that I really enjoy. 1 redraft and 1 dynasty

the redraft is a couples league - the couples have to fight as a team and separately. the top scoring couple for the entire season (including playoffs) gets half the total pot, 2nd highest couple gets their due back. The playoff winner (solo) gets some amount and the runner-up gets their dues back. I think its fun to try to train my wife to compete in fantasy. 12 team (6 couples) - PPR - with a .5 TE bonus. 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2Flex, DEF, 7 Bench.

My favorite dynasty is the league where I’m a commissioner of it. It’s a complex league being 2QB and IDP league. 10 teams - PPR with .5 TE bonus. Line-up is 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, 1 IDP Flex and a 24 bench, 5 IR, 5 Taxi. Its a deep league and it makes it fun to try to scheme around injuries and other roster issues.