What’s the right value for Derrick Henry?

So, I have Derrick Henry, Dalvin Cook, Devante Adams, with Russel Wilson at Qb, and then just straight trash after that. 12 team dynasty, .5 ppr, with 3 flex spots.

I wouldn’t mind dealing Henry to get some depth and youth, but I’m pretty “win now,” and also don’t mind just filling in with trash around my core superstars. I only have a 3rd round pick in the rookie draft, but no one has given me that godfather offer that I can’t refuse.

The one interesting offer was picks 1,2, and 3 in the 2021 2nd round (so 13,14,15 overall) I’m not rebuilding, or desperate to unload him, so I didn’t take it, but I’m wondering if I’ve overvalued Henry.

I’m also considering offering Henry and Adams for picks 1-4 in the 2nd plus Brandon Aiyuk, but I’m not sure he’ll take it.

Anyone else struggling with what to do with Henry? I’d love to get some opinions.

Whoa, slow down, don’t everybody post at once! Lol well, I ended up trading Henry and Adams. I figured I’d post what I got here because these two seem to be on everyone’s sell high list, but with a lot of confusion on what you can actually get. I was getting mostly crap offers but finally got one I think/hope is good. Hopefully, this helps anyone trying to unload these two. Anyhoo…

12 team dynasty, we just switched to full PPR. I traded Derrick Henry and Davante Adams for Austin Ekeler, Chris Godwin, Mecole Hardman, and a 2nd round pick in next year’s rookie draft.

Been wondering what I can get for Henry too. Personally I would not have done that trade. Henry AND Adams worth way more imo but good luck