‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

What to do with Dalvin Cook?

OK, he’s out until week 11 and nobody knows if he produces then or not. So should I just cut him or keep him with some hope? Dunno if I get anything for him now…

I’m just going to ride it out and start him week 11. If he sucks at that point then i’ll most likley just drop him and accept the loss for the season.

He’s a stash and see for sure. If he’s fit for week 11 i’ll either see how he is or if the option is there i’ll trade him on his ‘starter’ upside in a package for another RB i’m conformable with. If he comes out and gets hurt again or sucks then he may be a cut bait or trade for depth option.

Might be worth seeing if the Murray owner will want him to lock up the backfield or keep an eye out for Murray hitting the wire on the bye, as a Cook owner (who dropped Murray weeks ago ffs) i’d grab him in case Cook goes down again week 11 and you have a serviceable RB to use on a good team and dump Cook

Yeah, like James said, I would actually stash him and then trade him before week 11 and hype up his starting value for the playoffs.