What to do with James Robinson in Dynasty?

12-Team Dynasty / HPPR / QB RB RB WR WR WR TE WRT WRT

Hey Footclan,

I claimed James Robinson a few weeks ago but didn’t thought that he will perform like he did the first three weeks…

I don’t really know what to do with him now…

Before the season started I suggested that I have to rebuild, now I’ve got the 5th most points. 1st and 2nd leaguemates’ teams are far better than mine and rest of the league, so I won’t win this year .

I would like to know what you think I should do with Robinson (and are open for more advices,also regarding other players! it’s just my second year playing Dynasty)

Thanks a lot in advance and best regards from Germany

Goldy

I don’t think you need to do a traditional rebuild. your team is perfect for a rolling/ active rebuild. I would “tank” (for lack of a better word) to avoid getting stuck in the middle. As far as James Robinson goes I would shop him for sure, but wouldn’t sell unless I got an offer that I couldn’t turn down. (a mid to high first at least).

hope that gives you some help.
mike

1 Like

Got offered Marlon Mack and a 2nd rounder 2021 (guess mid 2nd) for my James Robinson a few minutes ago…

In every Dynasty-Rankings I looked for so far Robinson is ranked unbeliveably low :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I don’t understand why. Could be a potential Leaguewinner this year and if he delivers could be the RB1 in JAX next season too as I’ve seeing it