What to do with KC/NE players?

I have CEH sitting in the flex (Drake and Robinson are my other RBs). Now the game is postponed. If they don’t confirm by tomorrow morning that it 100% WILL take place Monday/Tuesday, should I play it safe and just put Golladay in his place? I have Golladay and David Johnson as replacement options.

Dang, must have a stacked WRs to have Golladay on the bench!

1 Like

Woods, Kupp, and DJ Moore. Of course, this is the week Moore either shows me something or gets replaced with Golladay permanently.

Hi , marshon Lattimore is ruled out… mouthwatering matchup for Golladay imo.

1 Like

I am way higher on Golladay than Moore.

2 Likes

Must be 10 team redraft league. Halliday, D.Johnson, bench CEH. No way they play this game

I would go with Kenny G, as long as the Detroit game is on. It would be better to have a late game/MNF option but take the sure points (in a pretty solid matchup with the NOLA secondary injuries).

Are there any flex-worthy players from the mnf on the waiver wire you could pick up? (Like Russell gage or MVS) that gives you more time to try to start ceh. I’m going that route with tyreek hill. It means I had to start Hollywood over mvs so I have that pivot option, but it means I can make a choice Monday and still come away with points whether or not they play

I actually have Russel Gage on my bench, so I am considering starting DJ Moore, Cooper Kupp (plays 60% in the slot and will be up against a rookie slot corner), Golladay, and CEH, but then if the game cancels, I have Gage to swap in. If they cancel before the mid-day games today, I can still swap Woods back in.

Well I have Golladay because someone dropped James Conner after week one. I blew a bunch of FAAB on him, waited for him to put up a big game in week 2, then traded him for Golladay. I traded David Montgomery and Diontae Johnson for DJ (and Lev Bell), which may have actually been a bad trade for me, but time will tell.