‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

What to do with Mike Evans?

12 team league, .5ppr, 1 QB 2 RB 2WR 1 TE 1 Flex 1 K 1 Def

My team consist of: Phillip Rivers, Josh McCown, Mike Evans, Robbie Anderson, Devante Parker, Nelson Agholor, Marqise Lee, Martavis Bryant (for some reason), LeSean McCoy, Todd Gurley, Joe Mixon, Jamaal Charles, Evan Engram, Prater, and Jacksonville

After this week I will be 5-4, and will move to 5th overall in a 6 team playoff format.

My question is what do I do with Mike Evans? Our leagues trade deadline is Saturday, and I have doubts. The targets are there (74), but the yards (532 total, with biggest game being 95) and touchdowns (3) aren’t. It seems to me that all his points have come from garbage time (not much research done on this, more of me just watching the fantasy points increase in the fourth). Should I trade or ride it out? If I do attempt a trade, what receiver should I target?

I think it will be hard to trade Evans for the value he is worth with the suspension and the news that Winston will be out for at least the next 2 weeks. His value will plummet. I think you will be fine for the upcoming week, but that being said…maybe you can target one of the bottom teams and try and grab a WR you like for ROS over Evans. That being said there is not much I would take over him and make sure you don’t sell to low if you do trade him. If I were to target a WR I would try and package Evans and maybe Mixon for solid RB to carry you into the playoffs like a Hunt (while his value is low) or Fournette. Then I would dump Rivers and pick up Tolbert for your handcuff for playoffs and Bryant for ANYONE else LOL kidding. Hope this helps. GL JASON>