What Would the #FootClan Do?

Bear with me guys … Full PPR

QBs: The Spleen vs Oakland or Wentz vs Seattle (also have Foles on the bench for later playoff matchups, but not too keen for this week)

RB doubts: My starters are CMC & A.Jones. Feeling a little weary on Jones. Tough matchup vs SF and the time share with Williams seems to be increasing. I’m considering going balls-out and benching him this week for Kareem Hunt, who’s being involved in the pass game (PPR league) and has a juicy matchup v. Miami. Am I a crazy person?

Flex options: D. Parker / M. Andrews / K. Hunt ?

Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

Tough call at QB… maybe check if Winston vs ATL dropped to waivers. If you have to pick one… Id go Wentz but its a close one.

On the RB side I would keep Jones in the RB slot. SF is scary but Drake found a way so they can be beat. I would use Hunt in the flex spot. Miami is juicy and Hunt is the best option out of the three you listed.

1 Like

The QB question is close. My model projects Spleen to be the QB10 this week and Wentz to be QB12. Since it’s close I checked the Baller’s rankings too, and they have Wentz at QB15 and Darnold at QB16. Personally I would go with Darnold, especially with Wentz having a few WR injury concerns. My QB model is below for reference, hope that helps with that piece of it.

On RB, I would not go with Hunt over Jones myself. The logic makes sense, and it’s definitely a bold play, but I’d still go chalk and hope Jones gets the touches this week. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 12 streaming post here where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome.

1 Like