What's a fair trade to offer?

1/2 pt ppr 12 person league.

MY TEAM
QB: Kyler Murray, Joe Burrow
WR: DJ Moore, Terry McLaurin, Robert Woods, Marvin Jones Jr, Mecole Hardman, Golden Tate
RB: Joe Mixon, Josh Jacobs, Ronald Jones, Antonio Gibson, Kerryon Johnson
TE: Mike Gesicki, Dan Arnold
DEF: LA Chargers

OTHER TEAM:
QB: Drew Brees, Baker Mayfield
WR: MIchael Thomas, Julio Jones, Allen Robinson II, Marquise Brown, Robby Anderson
RB: Jonathan Taylor, Marlon Mack, Leonard Fournette, Ke’Shawn Vaughn
TE: Jared Cook, Blake Jarwin
DEF: Baltimore, Denver

I know this guy needs RBs… but Im not sure what would be a good and fair trade. What would be some options to offer?

1 Like

I’d wait and see how RoJo does in week 1 and see what he would deal for him then. I could see maybe getting Hollywood Brown out of the deal if RoJo lights it up. But I would also look at upgrading your TE. Blake Jarwin might be a good option

1 Like

Yea… I was thinking about offering either Rojo and Dan Arnold for Marquise Brown + Jarwin

Or Kerryon for Marquise Brown.

But with the whole Fournette signing I’m not sure if this is fair or not.

I kind of agree with @DanHawksFan to wait and see what you got, because i don’t think your exactly brimming with RB depth either. He has Vaughn and Fournette, if anything i would try and cash in on Rojo now while he still has a little bit of hype behind him. I think it’s only a matter of weeks until Fournette takes over. I don’t know what you can do with either roster to get a good and fair trade that upgrade you both… best i can see is sell on Rojo hype or Gibson material and try and get Anderson or Brown, but i don’t think either of those guys will be enough. Maybe you could do a package depending on what he thinks of Geseki, do a Gesicki+Rojo for a Jarwin+Brown?

1 Like

I don’t think anyone’s going to do any trading for Dan Arnold, should warn you now lol

1 Like

lol. Should I just drop him and try and pick up Malcolm Brown/Damien Williams?

Malcolm brown absolutely!

I’m personally not a fan of rostering 2 TE’s unless they are both studs. So definitely drop Dan Arnold. Malcolm Brown isn’t a bad option. Who are the top 3 guys in the skilled positions available?

According to yahoo… the trends people are picking up available off waivers are…

Josh Gordon Sea WR
R. Armstead Jax RB
D. Williams KC RB
D. Jackson Phi WR

I would drop Mecole Hardman for DeSean Jackson. I would also drop Dan Arnold for Armstead

1 Like

What are you looking for? Your team doesn’t have any real needs right now so I wouldn’t be looking to make a trade if I were you.

I would try to dish Kerryon quick, bc of the AP signing

He will have little value once the season starts and even less after Swift gets back

I’d try Marvin Jones and Kerryon to see if you can land Robinson. Play up the upside of Stafford from last year and contrast it against the QB mess in CHI. That might get things done? If not, and I’d really try to sell that one, try RoJo and Jones for A Rob. I like RoJo, but you could push that he’d have TB on lock.

Just my thoughts!