When Hammys Go Wrong

I’ve been watching the ongoing saga with Cook and Fournette all year. And now my guy Melvin Gordon has a hammy injury, missed a week previous to the bye, and is still listed as questionable. I do have depth behind in A. Jones, Mack, Drake, Martin, Freeman. Do I wait this out another week or make the move to deal him before out leagues trade deadline? I have a Little over a week to decide.

Tough call because you want a lot for Gordon an no one is giving you what you want with that hmm injury. I’d wait at least a week try to sell him without an active Q

I am not sure that Q goes away anytime soon. I wish I could find more info on his injury, like how severe it is etc…

I have him in a few leagues as well. I’m glad to see he practiced in full yesterday and plan to roll him out for now. Barring any set-backs (as Fournette/Cook have proven can happen, but they seem to be made of glass) I feel things will look better after this week, especially if he plays and nothing goes wrong.

1 Like

These guys need some hot yoga in their life.