‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

When to trade Gurley? And Value?

What do you think I could get for Gurley? And when do you think I should try offload him? Wait a week or two or do it now? Thanks!!

I’m in a similar boat right now. Everything seems to be in place for Gurley to have a great season, but he didn’t look great running against the Colts. Personally, I’m trying to make a move before the games this weekend, because I’m nervous he might not have a great outing against Washington. Trying to complete a Gurley + Dez for Julio + James White deal.

At the same time, it ins’t crazy to think he’ll carve up Washington. Maybe it comes down to your league construction… is there a desperate DJ owner who is panicking?

Have you moved Gurley? I have not yet - I think I have one more week and then his price might dip.

And yeah, I reached out to our DJ owner and he wants Hunt. We’re in a keeper league and I’m scared if I move Hunt he’ll turn into the next DJ.

I haven’t yet. My league isn’t very active in the trade department, so it looks like I’ll be sticking with him. It’s also a re-draft league, so not as much pressure as you’re in.

But it looks like we both have him as our RB2. I have Gordon, with D Martin, Cohen and Jacquizz Rodgers on the bench.

So I suppose, all things considered, if Gurley is your No. 2, you’re probably in ok shape. Maybe he’ll drop 20 points again on SF, then you could try to use him as a piece to get an elite player. Good luck!