‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Where to go from here? My 12 man Standard Draft results

QB-Marcus Mariota
RB- Kareem Hunt, Marshawn Lynch, Dion Lewis, Rex Burkhead, Rashaad Penny, Sony Michel
WR- Odell Beckham JR., Demaryius Thomas, Doug Baldwin, Robby Anderson, Keelan Cole, Mike Williams
TE- George Kittle
DST- Saints
K-Will Lutz

Wound up waiting too long to pick QB and a Tight end since most wound up going in rounds 8-10 which helped benefit my bench a bit, but now am unsure about my TE and QB situation. Any suggestions, or should i just wait it out and see?

If possible, trade Baldwin for a more serviceable TE. There is a solid chance that Kittle is good enough, so you might want to go with a new QB (I have zero faith in Mariota at this point.) If you could package Baldwin and Mariota for a better QB and decent TE, I would try that. If not, then a QB and whatever you want.

Yeah i had 12th pick and Big Ben was about to come back to me but wound up getting picked 2 picks ahead of me. Part of me is considering going with a flier like tyrod off waivers for week 1 just to get a lay of the land then make some bigger moves after the week.

That’s what I was thinking you could do, but if you want to make a trade…if not, getting the lay of the land might be a smart bet…