Which 3 for Week 10: A.Morris, Sanu, R.Woods, D.Parker, Smith-Schuster?

0.5 PPR. All have GREAT matchups except D.Parker has a slightly below average matchup at CAR.

It’s worth noting that I’m off to a good start having Jimmy Graham and am “favored” to win by 18. My opponent also has J.Goff (something to consider with R.Woods).

Morris, Woods, Sanu for me

Bumping post

Woods isn’t that consistent in my opinion, I’d go with upside with Parker and Morris and Sanu is a safe play.

I threw in a couple facts to the OP.

anyone

Leaning towards starting Sanu and benching Smith-Schuster. So I guess now that leaves 2 spots left to choose between A.Morris, D.Parker, and R.Woods.

Juju has to compete with Martavis again so there’s that. Sanu has been good when healthy so he is a lock. Morris has great potential if he takes advantage of the cowboys O-Line against Atl. Parker is good and has volume but Carolina has a good defense and I don’t trust Cutler against that to put it in his hands. Woods isn’t consistent but his matchup is good and he is still getting targets. Houston is a good matchup for him and Goff is expected to have a good game which means his receivers will benefit from that. You’re rolling the dice because which receiver benefits is the problem but there is a high ceiling there.

My only concern about A.Morris is the uncertainty in which they handle the 3 Dallas RBs.