‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Which player to drop?

I’m in a 12 team, full PPR league. I need to pick up a kicker by Sunday, but will need to drop a player. Here’s my team.

Kirk Cousins
Mike Evans
Jordan Howard
Isaiah Crowell
Keenan Allen
Jamison Crowder
Hunter Henry
Danny Woodhead
Pierre Garcon
Tevin Coleman
Eric Decker
Duke Johnson
James White
Zay Jones
John Brown

I’m leaning towards dropping Zay Jones or John Brown (I have Zay in another league). I’m also projected to lose pretty badly week 1 (even if I had a kicker) due to Evans being on a bye and Allen going against Denver. The team I’m playing is loaded, especially with Zeke playing in Week 1.

Should I just punt kicker for the week and reevaluate after Week 1 or drop one of my players for a kicker, in the hopes that I outperform this week? If so, which one?

I’d never punt a week… you never know who things will play out and why give up… neither of the players you’re talking about dropping are likely to make up for guaranteeing a loss I don’t think. I lean more towards dropping John Brown. Depending on what happens with J. Matthews injuries, Zay could end up with a lot bigger role quickly.

john brown all day. low ends WRs are replaceable, so im keeping all of my PPR RBs and my young talent in zay jones.

Thanks! I’m going to go ahead and drop John Brown. Kind of funny story. This was a live draft where the commissioner entered in our teams after. I drafted Matt Prater with my last pick. Well, he didn’t make it on my team (I was given some RB I’ve never heard of). I then dropped that player and picked up Brown. Now, I’m dropping Brown, but Prater is now gone. Bummer!

Thanks so much!