‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Which RB would you drop?

Hey all -

I am a Demarco Murray owner and Derrick Henry just popped up on the FA list. I have a lot of Flex plays so who would you drop to get him, if any?

RB’s: DeMarco Murray, Doug Martin, Christian McCaffrey, Tarik Cohen, Wendell Smallwood, Latavius Murray

WR’s: Mike Evans, DeVante Parker, Terrelle Pryor, and Devin Funchess

I am also holding cam and alex smith on my bench so my opponent doesn’t have a good QB to stream.

What do you think?

Hard to say, almost have to wait and see on Murray. But he’d get my vote

For me it would be Wendell only because he seems more of a boom or bust type of player. I’m a jay ajayi owner and im just as scared as you with the underperformance.

See idk… Smallwood has only played one game as the replacement for Sproles. In that one game he was a stud. I am having a hard time letting any of them go because I have a case for all of them.

Tough call but gun to my head smallwood as well

Smallwood gets my vote also

Gotta go with Smallwood

I would lean smallwood too especially with the knee injury

Is it ppr or anything? Cohen and Smallwood are not nearly as valuable without that. Also maybe package some of those rbs for a different player you have way too many to choose from

Latavious Murray gets my vote. Mckinnon absolutely stole the show last night and it doesnt look like they are going to give Murray more carries. I know I wouldnt.

Am surprised that you’d be allowed to “drop” D Murray. Not familiar with how all league settings work, but…in our league anyway…10-team PPR, players like D Murray and Shady are “CAN’T DROP”.

Here’s the list of UNDROPPABLE’S at EsPN right now:
CURRENT UNDROPPABLES

QUARTERBACK
Tom Brady, NE
Drew Brees, NO
Aaron Rodgers, GB

RUNNING BACK
Le’Veon Bell, Pit
Ezekiel Elliott, Dal
Devonta Freeman, Atl
Melvin Gordon, LAC
Jordan Howard, Chi