Which rookie WRs to target late rounds keeper draft

12 team league, 0.5ppr, can keep up to 3 keepers, 2 round penalty from draft spot if kept next season. Seem to always be staring down these guys in rounds 11-14, who ya like more? Any other late round keeper targets appreciated too.
-Rondale Moore
-Amon Ra St Brown
-Rashod Bateman

I’ve been drafting Amon-Ra a LOT at the end of drafts; he should probly lead the Lions in receptions this season, though maybe not yardage.

I like the way they have used Moore and the way he has looked in the preseason, but I doubt if he is much more than a role player in year 1, with the other talented receivers Arizona has.

Don’t really have any interest in Baltimore WRs as long as Jackson is their QB.

2 Likes

I am a huge Rondale Moore fan but don’t think he is going to be used consistently enough this season. I see him as the fourth option at best.

Brown will be a decent option this season because there isn’t anyone that should hold him down. If he isn’t a starter (on the Lions,) by the end of the season it is of his own doing, but saying all that I don’t think he will see enough targets to do more then a by week filler.

Bateman should statically outperform both the others. But that is going to be set real low, and he will be crawling over that.

All of this to say, at the price you will be paying to keep them they won’t be worth keeping.

1 Like

hes not a rookie but Gabriel Davis from the Bills is a wr who i think will be solid this year, but could really breakout next season. sanders will most likely be gone after this season and beasley will be a year older, leaving the door wide open for Davis to become a legit threat in the Bills high powered offense.

1 Like

I like Amon-Ra quite a bit and - sticking with my lowly Lions - Quintez Cephus is worth a mention here, too.

I don’t buy Breshad Perriman or Tyrell Williams as top options (not to mention their regularly scheduled injuries sure to come by Week 4) and I could see Cephus being a problem in the red zone.

1 Like