Which scenario is better? 10 team standard mock draft

ive been doing a bunch of mock drafts lately for 10 man standard leagues and came across 3 different scenarios that i want yall’s opinion on. i will list the 3 different scenarios below. All 3 scenarios came at the 4 spot in the first round.

A.

1. Zeke
  2. Fournette
  3. Freeman
  4. Cooper/Thomas
  5. Cooper/Thomas
  6. Rojo/Michelle

B.

1. Zeke
  2. Fournette
  3. Baldwin
  4. Mixon/Collins
  5. Cooper/Thomas
  6. Rojo/Michelle

C.

1. Zeke
  2. Fournette
  3. Freeman
  4. Mixon/Collins
  5. Cooper/Thomas
  6. Marvin Jones.

Obviously these scenarios dont happen everytime but it is pretty often.

In my own analysis, I think scenario C is the worst because Im missing out on a solid WR1.

let me know what yall think.

I think i would like scenario A better if I could snag Fitzgerald in the 4th but he is going before he gets to me in most drafts in this spot.

honestly im not sure how you are getting fournette with your 2nd pick as his ADP is top 10 in 10 man standard. it looks like you draft in spot 3-5 range. looks more like 3 since your consistently getting zeke. whats also surprising is fitz going before you pick in 4th round in a 10 man. all that aside, between the 3 im liking option A. well, if its thomas and not cooper. i dont have much faith in him right now. but youre solid at RB with volume and TD guys, then you end up taking 2 WRs that will produce (again i would substitute cooper but we will go off of what is given) and then take a swing at a rookie RB and see if it sticks. if it does, thats 4 starting RBs which is good for trades and depth. option B is rough cause your 3rd RB is very suspect. although i like getting baldwin. and option C is paying way too much for meh RBs and losing out on WRs you need to win. so option A i like best for balance.

i am surprised to when fournette falls that far. obviously this doesnt happen every time though. A I think is my choice to. especially if Fitz can fall to me in the 4th