‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Which set of players would you rather have? (2 QB, 3 WR, 2 Flex, 10 Team PPR

Which set of player would you rather have.

Tom Brady
Carson Palmer
Tom Savage / Deshaun Watson

or

Tom Brady
Andy Dalton
Carson Palmer

Here is my dilemma. Going for the title this season, but could get way younger at QB for the possible long term future on a decent team on the way up.

I don’t have any 2018 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round picks. All the QB’s will be gone by then, and both Brady and Palmer could be retired then.

Palmer and Dalton are close in rankings so I’m not sure to keep the three upper QBs, or go with 2 really good ones, and the long-term play.

I would keep Dalton. He has some new weapons on offense and has proven his worth in fantasy. Tom Savage and Deshaun Watson have potential but they also take up an extra roster spot on your bench every week.

Brady, Palmer, Dalton

I may be complete wrong, but I can’t imagine Brady retiring after this season unless Pats win another superbowl. He’s a proven winner and should they not be champs again he will most likely try to give it anothet shot for 1 or 2 more seasons in my books.

Thereforw I would keep Dalton. He has many weapons on offence. Shouldn’t be an elite defense in Cincinnati so he will need to put up points and move the ball down field. As opposed to houston relys mainly on their defense and could very likely ask their starting to Qb to simply not lose them the game (similar to Alex Smith with better weapons at WR)

Yeah i would keep Dalton. I understand the upside of Watson for sure. But Dalton is only 29 and has plenty of weapons to work with this year.