Which TE Wk 12/ROS -- Full PPR

The options are Fells, Griffin or Brate. This would be to stream or possibly start at FLEX as I already have Waller. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also just noticed Njoku is available and eligible to return this week, though I’d be surprised if he plays right off. But he’s got Wk 15 against Arizona.

1 Like

i know you listed options but is Hollister on your waivers? why are you looking for a second TE if you have Waller?

Hollister is not available. Also, I like to have various types of FLEX options if I can, and it never hurts to have a solid backup plan just in case.

well if those are the 3 options i would probably go for Griffin because the jets have been less doo doo

1 Like

Yes, plus I just found Njoku available and ready to come off IR very soon. But between the 3 I was kinda leaning toward Griffin.

My model projects Griffin to be the TE7 rest-of-season, and he has a great match up this week (full disclosure, the model is based on half-point PPR). Even if Brate continues to be targeted his remaining schedule is not great. Njoku actually has the best schedule RoS for TEs so he might be worth an add to stash and see. My full model is below, and you can check out all my models (QB, TE, DST) in my Week 12 streaming post here. Good luck!

2 Likes

Excellent, thanks so much – I did end up taking Griffin for now, I’ll figure out who to drop for Njoku soon.

1 Like