Which trade would you take?

Which scenario would improve my team the most? I’m 0-2 and need to get going.

Giving up: Jacobs
Getting: Helaire

Giving: Big Ben and Woods
Getting: Lamar Jackson

Giving: Woods, Bell and Jerry Jeudy or Antonio Gibson
Getting: Deandre Hopkins and Gesicki

12 Team PPR
QB: Ben Roethlisberger
WR: DJ Moore
WR: Robert Woods
RB: Joe Mixon
RB: Josh Jacobs
TE: Hayden Hurst
FL: Marquise Brown
K : Mason Crosby
D : Pittsburgh Steelers
BN: Carson Wentz
BN: Antonio Gibson
BN: Joshua Kelley
BN: Leveon Bell
BN: Jerry Jeudy
BN: Henry Ruggs III

Vegas is rolling rn and i think jacobs will be top 5 RB this year, could even argue top 3 with Mcaffrey and Saquon hurt. Would sit pat with him.

Second trade: I worry about you losing your WR2 for someone that can only POTENTIALLY upgrade your team. Last year Lamar was a fantasy cheatcode, this year he’s still top tier but hasn’t busted out a monster game like he did several times last year (granted only 2 games worth of data so far). I think due to your lack of WR depth, you can’t afford to make this trade, unless you FULLY believe that Lamar is going to replicate even 90% of what he did last year. You do have Brown which would help with the stack, but so far Brown has only been mediocre.

Third trade: i think this is the one that is most likely in your wheelhouse. Bell is hurt and wouldn’t crack anything besides your flex with Mixon and Jacobs in the 1 and 2, and as long as you can hold onto Gibson you have a bye-week filler. Hopkins will step in and immediately take over your WR1 spot, Moore in the 2, and Gesicki will be a good boom/bust TE over Hurst.

TLDR; i’d do trade 3 if you can push Juedy > Gibson. You need the RB depth if your already giving up bell for bye-weeks.

Awesome advice bro’! I really appreciate it. I was leaning towards the 3rd trade as well. He is hurting at RB. Maybe I can throw in Joshua Kelley instead of Gibson. I guess it depends on who I think will have a better season outlook, but I can try Jeudy first. If trade goes through, what is your confident level on Big Ben been my primary QB?

At this point i’d drop Wentz and pickup Tannehill or Minshew (assuming they’re available) and just play best matchup. Ben has a fairly good schedule the next 5 weeks, but come playoff time will have a rough schedule (@Buf, @Cinci, Ind). Meanwhile, Minshew has been balling out and is playing the Dolphins this week, think he’s going to go off.