Which WR should I pick up on waivers?

Could you take a look at my recent post? I need some help and no one has responded yet, and i see that you are very actice.

Do you have a link?

Sorry, it’s just that he has been proven to have wr2 weeks a good amount of weeks

Considering I already have 3 pretty solid starters, do you think Cole would be a good option to go for?

Funnily enough, he has been added 1000 and dropped 8000+ … something to be worried about? Why are more people dropping him?

That added dropped counter is like looking at the share price after it has gone up and down. 2 steps too late.

Assuming you can get callaway, Cole is a good stash. I honestly do like grant though. If this offense gets going, Luck can definitely produce 2-3 relevant WRs and I think grant is much better than chester rogers, despite last game.

It comes down to me buying luck rather than buying blake bortles.

Interesting here, Callaway’s waiver date is Friday for me while Cole’s is today (Thursday).

Shall I hold on Cole to see if I can grab Callaway? Hope that if I can’t, Cole is still available? Or just grab Cole now?

Yeah that’s fine. You can go ahead and pick up cole first and then put in a waiver for callaway. Might as well grab someone.

I’ll run out of a roster spot then if I’ve already taken Cole, I’ll have to drop someone else.

I have Vance McDonald / Cameron Brate as my TEs (could drop one of them)
I have Coleman / Drake / Lewis as my RBs (could also drop any one of them, probably Drake unless he performs this week).

I lean Cole. This is going to be a track meet in KC, and Cole will continue to produce in JAX offense as a higher ceiling Flex.

No i mean just pick up cole for now, and then set the waiver wire bid for callaway dropping cole so that if for some reason you lose the callaway bid, you’ll still have cole.

I also don’t think you need 2 TEs. Just pick one of the 2. Maybe brate cause winston loves him so much but season long, i’d rather have vance.

Ahh right, I see what you’re saying now.

And yeah I only have 2 TEs currently because I had OJ Howard last week and wanted to pick up Brate, but needed a TE for this week so I got Vance. I’ll have to decide if I want Vance / Brate next week, but I’m leaning Brate for now.

Oh you have howard? Drop Brate. Howard is the long term guy. He’s better than Brate in every facet of the game. Don’t roster 3 TEs, that’s a waste of roster space.

Acquire Cole + Callaway.

I HAD Howard, dropped him because I saw Vance and Brate on the wire, so for this week I needed to roster a TE to play.

I have Vance for this week, Brate for ROS is my plan. I guess after this week I could always drop Vance and stash Howard until he’s healthy again, but I needed someone for this week.

Still drop brate. WHy hold a TE on a bye week. Makes no sense. Brate is not a ROS play. Howard is back in 1-3 weeks after bye. I own Howard. When howard is there, he is way better than brate.

Really? I was owning Howard across bye week because with Winston back, I figured he would be a ROS play

Yeah Howard is ROS play. Brate is not. Brate is a 2 week rental.

Really? You dont think Brate is going to be a consistent target for Winston ? What makes Howard that much more of an ROS play than Brate? I’m curious

Howard can block. He is on the field a lot more than brate and is honestly, just a better football player. He was the best TE of his class and it shows. Brate has like one move. Catch TDs every once in a while. Howard can work outside, inside, take a 5 yard pass to the house, catch a 40 yard bomb. He is an athletic freak and a man amongst men. In dynasty, he is one of my favorite TE owns.

Fair enough, you think Vance can hold the spot for the next two-four weeks until Howard is healthy again? I worry with an MCL sprain like that Howard may be battling injury ROS.