Who are my UDFA Dynasty Drops?

10 team, 1 QB, PPR. Our UDFA process is complete and I need to drop at least one, and possibly as many as four players to pick people up. I am winning the bidding on Antonio Gandy-Golden, and it sounds like Deejay Dallas, Van Jefferson, and Cole Kmet will all get through to proper free agency. So from the roster below, I’ll need to drop between 1-4 players for these rookies. What do you think? I think AB is definitely droppable at this point (right?), and could consider dropping the following as well: Everett, Knox, Isabella, Scott, Njoku. But some of these could be keeps, so I’m not sure. Do I have too much UDFA rookie fever?

We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 K, 1 D. Our rookie draft is only three rounds, and I have all my picks and an extra third already for next year.

QB: Deshaun Watson, Gardner Minshew

RB: Raheem Mostert, David Montgomery Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, Boston Scott, Darrell Henderson, Antonio Gibson

WR: DK Metcalf, Deebo Samuel, Robert Woods, Will Fuller, Sterling Shepard, Denzel Mims, Bryan Edwards, Andy Isabella, Antonio Brown

TE: Hayden Hurst, OJ Howard, Dawson Knox, David Njoku, Gerald Everett

D: Not holding any right now, but New England just got dropped. Should I drop someone to grab them?

K: Butker

If you’re dropping anyone, it should be Scott and AB. I would pick up NE’s defense. Knox may be droppable but idk much about his role in the Bills offense with it being mostly run based. I would keep Everett and Njoku.

I would try to trade one TE for a QB and one TE for another position player. I try to keep 3 QB’s and only 3 TE’s on my roster. Drop AB for sure at this point.