‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Who can help with keeper?

Would you rather keep Odell or Zeke in a standard? Non Ppr standard. Keeping Lev Bell already. Must be first round keeper.

I would have to say that either way you’re good to go. i think it totally depends on if you need RB or WR. Sorry not more help but seriously you’re golden either way!

Keep Odell if you already have Bell. That balance will give you more options when you make your first pick.

Definitely keep Odell. Zeke is too big a risk right now when you habe other options. You can try to pick him up in the 3rd or 4th round if you get the chance. You won’t be hurting with Bell anyway

Odell. Makes sense with Bell and uncertainty with Zeke.

You have Bell?? Keep OBJ

OBJ for sure. he’ll play longer in the league than Zeke so you can keep him longer if that’s part of your rules and you won’t have to deal with a 6 game suspension this season.

I’ve got a keeper question if you don’t mind weighing in?

Zeke. Rbs are harder to find.

When do you have to decide by? If you can wait and see what happens with Zeke, if he gets suspended this year and not next I would keep him. RB RB is a strong strategy when drafting and if you can have the best 2, you are set. Plus with Odels injury, that scares me. Remember Cruz and how big he was until he got hurt? Now where is he? Just saying. Zeke is an absolute beast, young, healthy, just wait and see on that suspension.