‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Who do I drop? Full Point PPR

Full point PPR -

Baldwin owner and I like the looks of Enunwa, but am not sure who to drop.

My bench is:

Hyde
Burkhead (I have Conner starting)
Geronimo Allison
Courtland Sutton
Sammy Watkins
K. Cole
Big Ben (I have Luck so I drafted a 2nd qb just in case)

Thnx

Ben easy. Don’t need 2 QB’s rostered.

Normally I agree, but I actually like Ben’s matchup this week and want to give Luck at least a month to see if any issues pop up. Everyone in my league rosters 2 qbs seemingly so there aren’t a ton of options on the wire. Keenum is probably the best. I know if I start Ben this week and put Luck on the wire then the Stafford owner who has Wentz as a backup or the Rodgers or Mariota owner will probably move on him. We also charge for roster moves after 10 which isn’t a huge deal to me, but that’s why most guys usually roster two until after their bye is taken care of.

Well if everyone is rostering two QB’s I can see keeping Ben. In that case, I would go one of the receivers.

I doubt Keenum is going to throw as much going forward and while I love his talent I would drop Sutton.

Hold on to your Rb’s. Of the receivers on your bench, I’d probably drop Sutton for Enunwa.

Yeah that is what is making this hard. I know Sutton is probably the right answer, but we are one injury to Sanders or Thomas away from him being the type of guy that could make me forget about Baldwin’s woes. I’m honestly considering Sammy at this point too because he’s another guy that I love the talent on and think will have good stats by the end of the year, but the production will be boom-bust week to week at best and that’s usually not good for fantasy unless you are making a play because you are way down.

Premire - No plans on dropping a RB. I will need Hyde and Burkhead to get through byes if Bell comes back and Conner loses his value.