Bench
Josh Allen
Miles Sanders
DeSean Jackson
Mike Williams
Auden Tate
Deebo Samuel
Terry McLaurin

Ok, I haven’t set my final lineup, but I need to drop someone. Who do I drop? I’m honestly leaning towards Mike Williams right now. Is that crazy? Should I just drop Darrel Williams or Deebo?

Who are you trying to pick up?

Not trying to really pick up, just have too many on the roster since IR spot is kicking someone out. Top candidates for drop: Darrel Williams, Mike Williams, Deebo Samuel, Auden Tate

First of all, you should try to upgrade your QB this week! These are the players I would have no problem dropping: Debo, Darryl Williams, Robinson…in that order.

I like Deebo and Mike Williams… my gut says Darrel since damien is back but you never know with that team. I’m also not too high on Demarcus for much longer with Tyreek likely back in another week.

Good point. I could put together a trade for Dak. His owner has Mahomes. Who should I put together for that trade?

If I’m trading for a QB, I’m trying to trade as little as possible. Otherwise I’m just hitting the waiver wire. Likely something along the lines of a RB/WR4-5 on my team.

That’s a fair point @richmonDOC. Unfortunately everone in this league stashes QB’s, so they all have 2. I was running with Josh Allen, picked up DJones off the waiver because of the concussion. Afraid to drop Allen because I think someone will snatch him up.