‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Who do you believe in at WR for ARI in PPR?

Christian Kirk 5ft11 WR who is a very hyped player at the moment (compared to obj I keep hearing but can’t find sources) , 2nd round pick in 18 due to an arrest 3 months prior to draft .

Chad Williams 6ft1 the just announced starter who was beat up last year and buried on that depth chart , third round pick in 17 ran a 4.43

Bradford has seemed to like Williams in the preseason, but I think Kirk is the better player. He has splash play ability but is best suited for the slot and there is no way he is taking Larry’s spot this year barring injury. I am not sure what his game will be like if they line him up on the outside but he does have big play ability and can make guys miss in the open field.

I don’t really want anyone in that offense not named fitz or DJ tbh. Their a pretty bad team. I’d rather just hold and see how things play out. Only other piece I’d own is RSJ.

They were 8-8 last year with no DJ and all of the injuries at QB I think they could surprise some folks this year. 2nd in their division is wide open.

They were also 7-9 with DJ in 2016 when he had the historic year. That team is just bad lol. I’m not looking to start the wr2 there who is essentially the WR3 cause DJ is the #2 best target.

I’m not arguing against that. You are spot on with RSJ is probably as far as anyone should reach for a Cardinal.

Having typed that, the DJ led team you mentioned left 239 targets, 117 receptions, 1,718 yards, and 13 TDs for Wide Receivers not named Fitzgerald. I know that was a couple of years ago and Bruce Arians isn’t there anymore, but that just points out there is still room for someone to do something, even on a sub par team or run first team. As long as Bradford is upright I can see similar viable production, but does he ever hold up all year long?