Who do you start?! Please help!

This is the last time I’m asking this!! I’m just so stuck on it but Terry or AB?! Full Ppr

For this week, I would be starting AB. Just for the incredible matchup.

I’ll go Terry. I don’t really like the matchup but I feel he will get enough to be effective.

AB has a great matchup and I’d like to start him too, but Tampa won’t necessarily share it out like against Cowboys.

I know the matchup is so juicy I don’t know I have been going back and fourth on this every day

Good point man, everyone has such good points which is why this is so hard and I started off 0-1 so just don’t wanna make the wrong choice

From ESPN on bad WR/CB matchups:
**WFT

When these teams met last season, Bradberry shadowed McLaurin in the second half of the Week 6 meeting and throughout the entire Week 9 game. McLaurin posted good receiving lines (7-74-0 and 7-115-1) in both games, though a big chunk of that came on two big plays against Blake Martinez. McLaurin was covered by Bradberry on 40 of his routes and posted a 7-58-0 receiving line on seven targets. McLaurin may not be shadowed this week since the Giants upgraded to Jackson at their other perimeter corner spot. McLaurin aligned outside on 68% of his routes in Week 1, so he’ll see plenty of Bradberry (87% perimeter) and Jackson (97%) in this one. It’s a tough matchup, especially after the Giants allowed the third-fewest fantasy points to the perimeter in Week 1 (Courtland Sutton was held to a 1-14-0 receiving line on 31 routes). Lower expectations for McLaurin, as well as the rookie Brown on the other side.

Rotoballer chart of WR/CB matchups, if you are interested in those things. The O/U on the Giants/WFT is around 40 pts which is the lowest for the week. TB will score at least 4 TDs, like to think at least 1 goes to AB.

Damn man I appreciate this, I’m going AB for sure