‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Who should I drop?!

Hi all,

I’m in a 12-team, 0.5 PPR league that starts 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, and 2 FLEXes.

My depth at the three skill positions is as follows:

RB: Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller, Theo Riddick, Orleans Darkwa, Darren McFadden
WR: Golden Tate, Davante Adams, Mike Wallace, Eric Decker, Jaron Brown, Adam Humphries
TE: Jimmy Graham, Evan Engram

This week’s players unavailable to play due to bye weeks include Darkwa, Adams, Decker, Brown, and Engram. Tate is listed as doubtful and Wallace (TNF) is questionable.

As of right now, my lineup for those three positions is:
RB1: Melvin Gordon
RB2: Lamar Miller
WR1:
WR2:
TE: Jimmy Graham
FLEX1: Theo Riddick
FLEX2:

Assuming the two injured receivers do not play, the only startable WR on my roster is Adam Humphries.

Which players should I drop to add WRs off the waiver wire? Are Decker and Wallace droppable at this point?

Thanks for the help!

Tough week for you. I would say decker and Wallace can be dropped. Decker doesn’t seem to be getting a lot of action and Wallace plays for struggling ravens. If you need more roster space McFadden could probably be let go. Lots of talk that Zeke May avoid suspension this year, and still unknown if DMC or Alfred Morris would be the lead gguy

Yeah, I’ve put in a claim that would drop Decker. Don’t want to drop McFadden just because I spent quite a bit of my FAAB on him a couple weeks ago when the news came out before Week 6 that the courts had re-instated the NFL’s suspension, but that was before Zeke got the temporary restraining order… At this point, I’m considering dropping Jaron Brown just because of the Palmer injury, too.

I’ve also scoured the other teams for a potential trade for a WR by moving either Riddick or Darkwa (tried McFadden, but the Zeke owner only sets his lineup – doesn’t make FAAB bids or look at trades), but nothing seems to make sense…

Personally I wouldn’t have Brown, Decker, Wallace or Humphries on my roster period. Your league doesn’t seem that deep but you do start 2 flexes.

The WRs on the waiver wire are all… lesser than average.

Some examples of the best available:
JuJu Smith-Schuster, Albert Wilson, Tyler Lockett, Demarcus Robinson, Bennie Fowler, Brandon Coleman, Deonte Thompson, Jeremy Kerley, Kendall Wright, Ryan Grant, Cole Beasley, Brice Butler, TJ Jones, Kenny Golladay (I dropped last week to add Darkwa), Josh Doctson, Seth Roberts, Roger Lewis, Kenny Britt, Geronimo Allison… I could go on, but I won’t.

I have claims placed on JuJu and Robinson.

Juju and Doctson are solid pick ups