‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Who should I start.. Help!

This is my 2nd year playing fantasy football. Not sure who to put as my flex this week. I’m playing in a standard league. Tarik Cohen, Alshon Jeffrey, Cobb or Corey Davis?

Cobb has a better upside than Jeffery

So sit Cohen… Put Cobb as flex?

Put him back at the flex

Okay thanks!!

And a reminder since you have CJ, Dallas has not allowed a rusher over 70 yards since Bell last year, Cohen looks better at RB2 with Fournette at RB1

Thanks… Just made that switch as you posted.

I would play Cohen as my flex. His been a beast since pre season and he proved it against a good defense (falcons) last week. Also, Jordan Howard has a shoulder injury, so Cohen will be getting majority of the targets. Not only can he run the ball but his a pass catcher as well. Bears are lacking on WRs and they will definitely count on him. Expect for Cohen to BLOW UP this week. Randall Cobb is a hit or miss,keep in mind they d.Adams,nelson and ty montgomery as well.

These are my only other options… My bench.

I have Fournette as Rb1 and Cohen as RB2

So your good with RB Fournette and Cohen. Your flex based on your bench I’d go with Ingram. Why Ingram as flex? Well, once again. Look at what Kareen Hunt RB from Chiefs did to Patriots defense week 1. He tore their ass up! 42 points for Hunt. Now we know patriots defense is weak against the run. I would start him as my flex.

Hmmm… Not sure how much I trust Ingram. I get what you’re saying but I had him last year and he did nothing for my team…same as last week :frowning:

Then go with Cobb if you dont trust him but if you dont trust him, why even have him on the bench? I gave you facts about the patriots defense. A rookie destroyed them. So think about what ingram can do. Your call, let me know how your week went with cobb and how many points he got compared to ingram. :slight_smile:

Well, you can trust Ingram, you just can’t trust the team’s system fantasy wise. It’s a committee, with Kamara being used as a pass catcher, and was involved in more snaps than Ingram! Ingram is good, but it doesn’t look like the volume is going to be there. Even though it’s not looking like it’s going in the right direction for Ingram, it’s only been one game.
For that reason I would go with Cobb, there is more upside, and more importantly more volume. Yes there are a few other weapons, but Cobb is 2nd to Nelson. Lead in targets/receptions last game so that is a good sign. (Again, only one game, but it’s looking good for him:)

I’d definitely play Cobb. Cohen vs Anderson is interesting. You couldn’t ask for more different players. In PPR, it would be an easy call (Cohen), but in standard it’s much closer. I don’t think we can rely on defensive trends from last much, if at all, and playing the Giants week 1 was about as much if a softball as one could ask for for your run defense. It’s definitely good information, but wouldn’t be the sole basis for my decision. On the other hand, ATL does have a history of getting gashed by pass catching RBs, so it’s possible last week was an isolated/game specific instance (I don’t think it was, but who knows).