‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Who Should I Target? Really Struggling in Full PPR

I’m really hoping to seal in a win here and take over first this week but my WRs are killing me right now. Here’s my line up (1QB, 2RB, 2WR, Flex and full PPR):

QB: Wilson, Rivers
RB: Gordon, Ajayi, McCaffery, McKinnon, Coleman, Smallwood
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Larry Fitz, Tate, Maclin
TE: Ertz

Basically I’m out a WR this week and can’t think of who I should target/let go from my RBs. I think I could roll out McCaffery or McKinnon in my RB2 based on match ups rest of year but who do you think I should target with what I have left? Thanks for any help.

Not sure what available in your league but I just picked up Sanu. In all games but one where he’s been healthy he’s had at least 6 receptions or a td. And his schedule is great ros if they decide to get him even more involved. I think he’s a solid play this week.
Smallwood isn’t necessary to hold on to if you need the spot

I have faith in DT this week and i wish Tate wasnt injured but what options are on your waiver wire right now

Yeah I know, tate out really hurt me and I was really low on the waivers so a lot of WRs got pulled.

Top Available:

• Golladay (if he plays?), Also TJ Jones
  • Robby Anderson
  • Kenny Stills
  • Josh Doctson
  • Bennie Fowler maybe?
  • Sanu is gone too

Jordan Matthews is on their but he’s on my black list along with D Jax after the passed couple years.

Maybe take a risk on Stills or Doctson, Im going to have to start Doctson next week with all my wrs on bye i feel like he might have break out game here soon

Kinda leaning Doctson then in the hopes of some future use too. Do you think dropping smallwood is worth it?

I feel like smallwood will have a good week this week maybe if he does you could pair smallwood up with someone else for a decent wr2 or so