Who should I trade for Keenan Allen?

I’m trying to trade for Keenan Allen, and was hoping to get some advice for trading for him.
I currently have pretty solid RBs in Kamara, Conner, Michel, Damien Williams, and Cohen.
However, I’m not as robust in WRs, with having Woods, RIdley, and Gordon (snatched him up for free lol)
I originally offered Ridley and Sony Michel, but he was very reluctant.
I want to add in one more RB like a Cohen or Williams to try and convince him. I feel like I can afford to lose 2/3 of either Michel, Williams, and Cohen, along with Ridley, so that I can get Allen.
Any thoughts on other trades that would seem appealing?
Thanks

This is a hard one. To me williams and not much more should be enough for keenan allen. Rb depth is important, chiefs starting rb is valuable. Keenan now has williams, williams, henry, and the RBs to compete for tatgets with. Hes a great wr on a good team but dont over pay for this specific player in my eyes.

Good luck!

You won’t get Allen without over paying, it’s time move onto a different target. This deal is dead.

A contingency plan could be to offer T Cohen for R Anderson.

Thanks for the advice, it does seem that I would be overpaying way too much.

Yep, you’re right, times to set my eyes on a different target.
Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Actually, I’m also trying to trade for either Chris Carson or Kerryon Johnson.
Do you have any advice on what I should offer for both players separately?
Thanks

Actually, I’m also trying to trade for either Chris Carson or Kerryon Johnson.
Do you have any advice on what I should offer for both players separately?

I would need to see full rosters of the teams involved to truly work out an intelligent answer.

With A Kamara, J Conner, S Michel, D Williams and T Cohen, I don’t see the need to trade for either of those players though.

If you could trade one of S Michel / T Cohen for one of K Johnson / C Carson that’d be hype for your team but I doubt anyone takes the bait on a like-for-like.

You could always take the Ugly Guy Dating approach and just send out a hundred offers and hope someone says yes.