‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Who to add? Tre Quan Smith, Hines, or Nick chubb

Not sure who to add. What order should I put in my claims? Right now I have it as Chubb, hines, trequan.

My rbs: Gordon, kerryon, Breida, Miller, ito Smith, Marlon mack

My wr: Evans, Hilton, Boyd, Cooper, Allison.

I agree with that order since you have Mack and good WR’s already. Well mYbe not Cooper…lol.

It might be prudent to grab Chester Rogers instead of Smith in case Hilton goes down again.

Would you consider picking up uzomah to play over Engram this week?

I wouldn’t. Engram has a superb matchup and he’s been healthy for over a week. Uzomah isn’t a bad play by any means though.

I might drop Cooper and just be done with that. And add maybe MVS to cover for Allison. MVS is better than Adams almost frankly

But that would lock in a starting GB WR for you ROS

I still believe in Cooper, I know call me crazy but I think during this bye gruden will set Carr straight and have him target Cooper more. Chester Rogers is a good idea though.

Thanks a lot for your input.

Sorry sorry totally agree, thought this was the same thread as another whether I had To retract Cooper suggestion. If he gets traded somewhere he could suddenly be what he’s supposed to be…although that’s the dream he’s been selling every season lol. He’s a good story teller

One last question. Where would you put Duke Johnson in that order?

Right after Chubb I’d say.

I’d want at least one half of that. Don’t get that opportunity very often.

Well now with Gordon out do you start Lamar Miller vs Jax, Duke Johnson vs tb, Marlon Mack vs buf, Snead vs NO or Chester Rogers vs buf