WR Julio Jones
WR Alshon Jeffrey
WR Quincy Enunwa
WR Amari Cooper
WR Emmanuel Sanders
WR DeSean Jackson
TE Evan Engram
K Sam Ficken

Need a DEF for this week. I’m thinking of dropping Enunwa, Crowell, or Jackson, any thoughts?

It’s a Standard League so no ppr

That’s rough. Can you put a trade together quickly? I wouldn’t want to drop any of them.

I can’t trade for this week and I need to start a defense.

Like Crowell + Enunwa/Jackson for somebody Agholor-like.

I kinda have a deal in the works for Crowell and WR for Wentz but it won’t go through until Monday

I guess I’d drop Enunwa as crazy as that sounds. Between Jackson and Enunwa for me - whoever you think will have less trade-value or value to you going forward.

I’m also 0-2 in a 12 team league where 4 make the playoffs so can’t really afford to lose this week

Yea was thinking of tanking this week to try a make a trade but its probably not worth it.

If 4 teams make the playoffs then yeah you probably can’t afford to. Unless you’re up against a total juggernaut this week. Do you have a real shot to win this week? If so, I think you drop Enunwa.

Yea Hyde scored 22 pts so it’s prolly at like 60ish percent if i were to guess

Desean Jackson will end up disappointing everybody, but his current standing can be very enticing to somebody desperate for a WR. More enticing than Enunwa’s. I think Cooper is worth holding on to.

Thanks for all the replies guys I appreciate the advice

1 Like

What are you gonna do?

1 Like

Dropping Enunwa

3 Likes