Who to drop for J. Allen?

Half PPR league, my QB is Goff but I don’t trust him this week, J. Allen is on waivers but I don’t want to drop Goff. My bench is: T. Coleman (saving him until return), L. McCoy (might be a viable option with Williams out), J. Brown, T. McLaurin and A. Robinson.

My starting lineup would be: J. Goff, D. Henry, C. McCaffrey, T.Y. Hilton, K. Allen, M. Andrews, A. Thielen, J. Slye, 49ers D.

What would I do?

I’d drop one of your wide receivers since you don’t have much RB depth. I like all your backup receivers though so that’s really tough. I would say try to maybe trade 2 of those receivers for a better one or a running back, but I don’t know if it will go through in time for Sunday.

1 Like

if you’re going to cut someone, cut Robinson. so inconsistent.

1 Like

I would cut Robinson or McCoy, but do so as late as possible so they can’t be picked up until next week when waivers run. That way you could try to get them back if you wanted

1 Like

Thanks guys, one guy has T. Brady and A. Rodgers in his team, I’m working a trade with him, his WR core is not strong. What do you think?

Brady might be cheaper and that offense looks to be really good with all the weapons they have

1 Like

That’s exactly what I thought, I know that as fantasy players we shouldn’t think as fans but I’m a Pats fan as he’s a Packer’s fan so I can play with that.

Absolutely play with that for sure

1 Like