‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Who to drop for Winston

Need to pick up a QB this week. Who do it possibly drop. I am torn between burton and crowell

QB
Brees

RB
Fournette
Yeldon
Mark Ingram
Jordan Howard
Kerryon Johnson
Lesean Mccoy
Isaiah Crowell

WR
Julio Jones
OBJ
Quincy Enunwa
John Brown

TE
Kittle
Burton

I would drop either Enunwa or which ever tight end you think is less valuable…

I personally don’t like keeping 2 TEs, but since the TE position is in such short supply this season perhaps you could package a trade to get rid of one…

Burton is past his bye week, so you can start him from now on and not worry about that position the rest of season (unless he gets injured of course)…
Kittle has played good this season, and has good trade value…

I would probably drop Enunwa for your QB, and try to package Kittle in some sort of trade to upgrade at WR/RB positions…

I would not drop Crowell…
You won’t be able to replace his value at RB if something happens to any of your other RBs and he will be good plug in for bye weeks…

Drop Burton or drop Crowell. You have plenty of fliers / depth at RB. And Crowell is not someone you want to trust putting into your starting line up. its either 60+ yd TD or bust. That’s not what you want out of a starting RB.

sorry forgot to mention it is full PPR

Answer doesn’t change. Except crowell becomes even less appealing. Powell gets the passing down work there.

The WR pool is so deep this season making Enunwa easily replaceable…
Enunwa is only averaging 4 receptions/game…

Crowell is coming off a career game and his value will never be higher than it is now…

I would drop Enunwa for Winston, and try to package Kittle/Crowell to upgrade at either WR/RB…

Look at other teams rosters and find out who is desperate for a TE and try to target a WR1/RB1 in exchange for the Kittle/Crowell package…
or even try to trade Kittle/McCoy package for upgrade at WR/RB…

That is what I would do…

EDIT:
since you said it is full PPR, I would be targeting James White if your looking at RB upgrade…
try to buy low on Keenan Allen - that would be my WR target to claim…You may need to include John Brown in hopes of getting Allen, but even if that is the case I would do it…Jones/OBJ/Allen…3 top 10 WRs would be great to trade for…

As much as I don’t want to I suppose I will drop enunwa. Also clement is on the waivers would you drop Crowell for him?

Enunwa is easily replaceable on waivers, do not stress dropping him…

I would hold on to Crowell, he is the workhorse back, coming off a career game, try to sell him in a trade…Clement will be in a committee with Smallwood/Sproles…

I would be aggressively trying to sell Crowell/Kittle or McCoy/Kittle and possibly add even J. Brown to get a WR1/RB1…

Yea I’ve been trying all day to make a trade but everyone in the league just wants mark ingram off me. Every offer just gets countered with some low ball for mark lol I’ll have to keep trying this week. Thanks for the help