Who to drop this week

Week 14 playoffs and I need to drop someone so I can play Julio (he was in IR spot).
Backups are Ridley, Woods, Gurley, Hunt and Steelers DST (Streaming Vikings this week). Was thinking of dropping Steelers but would have to find a streamer for week 15 if i win and can’t imagine playing ridley week 15 against SF.

1 Like

Do what you have to do to win this week, but I would definitely not drop the Steeler’s DST. My DST model has them projected to be the DST2, DST4 and DST1 the three remaining weeks of the year. I understand that MIN gets a boost from playing against a third-string QB, but if it came down to keeping the Steelers DST or not, I would go ahead and play the Steelers this week since they are projected to do well anyway. The Ballers have PIT ranked as the DST4 this week and MIN ranked as the DST2, so they also prefer MIN, but again PIT is still ranked very high.

I would probably drop Ridley from the list given myself.

My DST model is below for reference. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 14 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

projections show it about 50-50 vs opponent this week. I am tempted to just drop Ridley. I have Julio and Adams already with Woods as a backup.

1 Like