Who to Flex Week 3:

I have AJ Green & Emmanuel Sanders as my starters.

I could flex Fitzgerald, Keelan Cole, Allen Robinson, Cooper Kupp, Corey Davis, or Alex Collins.

Full Point PPR.

Kupp or Robinson given the target volume for Arob and Kupp may avoid Hayward for LAC would be a good bet to get 7+ catches this week. Failing that if Fournette is out again Cole offers more upside and should get around 5/6 receptions

Comes down to Cole, ARob, and Cupp for me. I’d honestly consider taking Sanders out of the mix and picking 2 of the guys I listed. Keenum looked really bad last week at home against an awful OAK D and Sanders got a lot of his points in garbage time… This week he’s on the road in BAL. I’m not saying Sanders can’t have a big game… I just like those other guys more this week. ARob and Cole are the clear #1’s for their respective teams… and TEN has a really bad secondary… but I think Cole takes a big hit if Fournette is active.

If you’re deadset on playing Sanders I’d probably lean Cole (assuming no Fournette) with ARob as a close 2nd.

Also, I knew most of these match ups off the top of my head, but it helps if you list the match ups in your post. If people dont have to go look for them, you’re more likely to get a response imo.