‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Who to flex: Woods or Gallup

Hey everyone,
I’m in a 0.5 ppr league and was undecided who to flex…either Robert Woods or Michael Gallup. I may be looking too much into it, especially after two games, but I was leaning more on Gallup. Just wanted to get some feedback and thoughts. Thanks!

I would go Gallup probably

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. Thanks!

2 Likes

Gallup for me too

1 Like

Thanks for the help

Woods.
Pro: Rams have to rely on passing game with Gurley out.
Con: 49ers-Rams may be a game of ball control, limited number of drives therefore limiting ceiling

Gallup
Pro: excellent chemistry with Dak when healthy, vulnerable corners
Con: Smart safety with Adams on Jets, or it could become a blowout quickly and limit Cowboys passing. Big game for Zeke.

Out of those options? I like Woods pro the most

1 Like

That was awesome thanks! What are your thoughts for the flex position for my other league…not sure to choose Phillip Lindsay, terry McLaurin or Tevin Coleman. Thanks again

Tough call. Redskins want to run the ball. Who do Broncos play?

1 Like

Tennessee Titans

Losing McGlinchey and Jusyck hurts Tevin otherwise it would be him easy. Plus the Rams matchup. McClaurin is risky this week with a new coach. Lindsay may be the safest floor, but if you’re doing ceiling I’d probably hit Tevin or McClaurin depending on who you like more. Probably McClaurin

1 Like

I am playing Coleman and Breida together most weeks going forward, the Rams don’t scare me and Shannahan likes to pound the rock. I do think this will be a ball control game for sure, but the tables are turned this year for both NFC west teams.

I also think SF’s DST is solid and will cap Woods upside. If there is a Rams WR to play it’s clearly Kupp, and Woods and Cooks are WR3/Flex with upside, albeit Woods ceiling is much lower than Cooks.

Dak and Gallup have great chemistry, and Gallup is averaging 20 points per game that he has played this year.

1 Like

Yeah at this moment I’m leaning Gallup. Thanks everyone

1 Like

No worries, the Rams are good but they are hungover AF from the super bowl and just don’t have the same spark they did last year in the regular season. I like Gallup a lot ROS too over Woods in all honesty. Woods value tanked with Kupp’s resurgence. Woods was a locked in WR2 every week last year, now he’s more of a WR3/Flex with capped upside.

1 Like